Saturday, April 24, 2010

New "Currently Reading" Widget

I've realized I need to do a better job about letting you know of changes I make to the layout of this blog. So, from now on, when I add a blog to the blogroll or a widget or some other feature to the sidebar I will point it out in a post.

Yesterday I added an Amazon widget that lists cover art for the books I am currently reading. You can click on the title or cover and be taken to the Amazon page for that book. This is normally where someone will say they get a commission for items you buy there, but I am not a signed up for that program (a little too many terms and conditions for me). I will try to keep this list up to date. The widget can be found in the sidebar, but I am going to post a copy directly into this post, also:




No comments:

Post a Comment