Friday, November 20, 2009

Clash of the Titans remake


Clash of the Titans was one of my favorite movies growing up. I have always been a fan of Greek/Roman Theology and the movie was just plain awesome. As I have gone back and watched it as an older person I still enjoy it but the graphics are FAR less impressive. I have often thougth it would be cool if someone re-made it.

Well, someone has.

I am looking forward to seeing this when it finally comes out. The trailer leads me to think this will either be very good or very bad. There will be no middle ground.

Is anyone else looking forward to this?



.

3 comments:

  1. I hear you got married! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is the remake of Clash of the Titans coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't watch it now however, way too cheesy. As for the remake, if its a good script and they have a good director, then it can be great. And of course the special effects will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete