Saturday, December 5, 2009

How was your November?


See that woman there? In the field?

Brace yourselves: She became my wife on November 7th this year.


I know those of you that read my blog - and even more so those of you that actually know me - are wondering what in the world would cause such a beautiful girl to marry me, a dude that posts Japanese rock videos and debates proper toilet paper placement? I'm chalking it up to God's sovereignty and just rolling with it!

But seriously, I'm extremely blessed and look forward to a lifetime with you, Christy.

I love you.

.

6 comments:

  1. I'm the ones who's blessed to get to spend my life with such an awesome husband. I love you so much babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, Brandon. Yes, you are blessed. Well done brother. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe... Yes Brandon, I'm still wondering how you pulled this one off. You really did do good. I'm happy for you guys.

    You're probably thinking, "Shut up and finish our pictures already!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should just walk past the restaurants, reading the menus, till you find one that attract you. I liked the traditional Czech cuisine, but there is a wider choice. All main cuisines in Europe are to be found in Prague, the smaller towns will have some choice but maybe not as much.Many places, specially in the bigger towns, have a menu in English, but if you can, bring a language guide with a list of popular foods, as not all places can help you in English.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same layer principle for your top half, T-shirt, shirt with long sleeves, sweater and a fleece jacket, and over all of it, a rain and wind proof jacket. If you can not get a fleece jacket at home, shop as soon as you arrive, Czech republic will have some for sale that time of the year, or invest in a winter coat. Be careful about the prices, a decent wintercoat can cost you as much as a week in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi very beautiful video she is looking very beautiful and very happy.

    ReplyDelete