Thursday, May 28, 2009

Even I worry me sometimes

Are you familiar with Tweet Grid? Tweet Grid is a very handy site for tracking things on Twitter. You can create grids (go figure, right?) of the size you want i.e. 1x1 2x2, 2x5, etc.and track phrases or words in real time. It comes in very handy when you want to see what people are saying or linking to re: a topic you are currently interested in. It also lets you track #hashtags. Sweet.

Anyway, I was just sitting here doing some work and looked up my screen. Even I was suprised by the odd mix of terms I had typed in. Click the picture to go to the full size picture. Bonus points for catching my Google search in the upper right. I am one odd dude.



.

1 comment:

  1. You worry me sometimes too...but I still love you the same, odd or not! =P

    ReplyDelete