Monday, January 25, 2010

Death Troopers Book Trailer

If you aren't "in the know", an interesting thing that has been going on in book publishing is to make a trailer for a book in much the same way you would make one for a movie. No, it isn't just dramatic shots of someone reading or close-ups on chapter titles, but a full on trailer relaying a hint at the content of the book in hopes on leading you to check the book out.

Star Wars: Death Troopers
is a book I have very much been looking forward to reading. I mean, Star Wars + zomibes? Yes, please. I bought the book a month or two ago but have been distracted by a few other books (reviews coming soon!). I am almost done with my current book and may start Death Troopers next. Anyway, here is the trailer that I'm sure will make you run out and buy it for yourself.



.

4 comments:

  1. You will likely have to log in as a member its free and easy I think the last trailer I saw was for her book Dark Possession.nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any other books i have to read before Death Troopers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say excerpts from the book but that is in the question sorry there any other book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You see I have to make a book trailer for English class and I don't know if the music I'm using is legal.

    ReplyDelete