Monday, January 4, 2010

New(ish) Asian Kung-fu Generation

Apparently my vast internet resources have failed me and an Asian Kung-fu Generation CD came out last November. Ok, so, I'm only a year behind. Embracing the punk tradition of super short albums, Surf Bungaku Kamakure comes in at just over 30 minutes. Hrmm. Setting that aside, I have enjoyed what I've heard so far. Don't get me wrong - I don't think they will ever surpass my favorite album of theirs, Sol-Fa. Still, AK-FG is one of my favorite J-rock bands so I am pretty pumped to get my hands on the whole album.

BONUS INFO: I have been playing a lot of Jrockers Art-School here recently, too, if you haven't checked them out.

I've included the link to cdjapan below, but Play-Asia, Amazon.jp, or wherever you buy your import CDs should have copies as well. Here is the video for the single that alerted me that this album was even out:

Fujisawa Loser


.

2 comments:

  1. Whats a website that you can download Asian Kung Fu Generation music other than Limewire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching for Jrock bands for a while and haven't come up with any really that I like...Just alot of Visual Kei that sorta sounds the same.

    ReplyDelete