Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part I Teaser

Seriously, my internet skills have been failing me here recently. Apparently this teaser trailer for HP:DH:P1 has been out in bootleg form since December and I just now stumbled onto it. Shame on me, right? Anyway, if you haven't seen it either here it is:




Book 6 was my favorite in the series and the movie for it left soooooooooo much more to be desired. Hopefully by splitting book 7 into two moves we can get a proper representation of the ending of this great series.

As you will almost always hear anyone say, books are better than movies based on books. I highly recommend reading the entire Harry Potter series if you haven't read them yet. Don't be turned off by the way it is popular with kids because the books start getting dark around book 4. Plus, there are tons....and tons....of subplots and stories than never get even hinted at in the movies. So, what are you waiting for?

HT: WizardRock.org

.

2 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait! I need to read the last few again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just completed a scavenger hunt required for it and I'm at the final word which must be unscrambled using letters from other words I "scavenged". The scavenged words are all correct.

    ReplyDelete