Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You

I was looking over the newer postings in the 100 Best Albums of 2009 list over at Bears Eat People [a site that The Zeppo highly recommends if you are into music] and saw The Avett Brothers' album sitting at number 2. I suddenly remembered with shame that I had not given the the CD a proper play-through in a few weeks. At the exact same moment the title track, "I and Love and You" fiercely implanted itself into my brain and demanded that I put it on repeat in iTunes. This song is just plain awesome and I now share it with you:



.

3 comments:

  1. I love anime, so have you watched an anime that you loved and would recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw them at the Americana Music Association conference in Nashville in October. They won two awards, including Emerging Artist of the Year. I didn't hear anything particularly special in their music, honestly, but I'd certainly be willing to give them another listen.

    ReplyDelete