Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Attention Time Travelers!

If you are anything like me, it is not uncommon to find yourself in some past age with the flux capacitor in your time machine on the fritz. It is hard enough to work of those things without all the peasants yelling that you are some sort of witch and hurling fruit and vegetables at you. I mean, honestly, who throws produce?

I remember this one time .........


Well, that's a story for another post. Anyway, the point is that I have often wondered what I would do if I ended being stranded in the past. I wonder how I would survive, of course, but more importantly I wonder how I would rise to dominate and control the indigenous people. I mean, what good is being trapped in the past if you are just another peasant or low-end soldier? Please!

Fortunately, there is now a great history cheat sheet that I can hang in my time machine in case of emergency. I post it here so that my fellow time travelers might purchase their own copy. Keep in mind, however, that if we both become trapped in the same time era I must destroy you. Just a heads up.


Get your print or T-shirt here.

Created by Ryan North (the great Dinosaur Comics).



HT: Dark Roasted Blend


.

No comments:

Post a Comment