Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Left 4 Dead

I have been playing a fair bit of the zombie-killing game known as Left 4 Dead and highly recommend it. I love killing zombies only slightly more than killing nazis. Anyway, one of the characters seems to hate just about everything. Someone took that and made this video which I think Francis would have appreciated it...but hated. I found this to be extremely funny, but if you haven't actually played the game then maybe it isn't.




Here is the game's trailer:

3 comments:

  1. For those of you who follow Elzeppo's blog, you have just watched the most likely reason there has not been a post in a week... and why my husband has been so tired all week (it's not the newborn).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought Left 4 Dead. And my friends wants to come over my house to play it. I have 4 Computers that can run it, and I was wondering if I can install Left 4 Dead on the Computers. And play on offline mode with 4 of the same copies in use.

    ReplyDelete