Friday, March 27, 2009

New Doritos Flavor




That's right, kids: new Doritos flavor! I was just down at the convenience store grabbing a fountain Mt. Dew when I turned around and a bag was staring at me. I was a big fan of the taco flavored chips that Doritos offers each year for Halloween called, well, Taco. I'm half way through the bag and am not as impressed. They are good, but not great. I don't know what exactly is different - perhaps a little stronger 'spicy meat' flavor? However, it is still chips that taste like tacos so I'm in! They definitely don't suck so give them a try. Has anyone else tried these yet?

3 comments:

  1. This actually looks like a flavor I would like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude i'm eating them right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found these in my pantry! Of course my dad would buy some, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete